Mrs. Lydia R. Dartt
Gifted Program Teacher
I grew up in a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and after college and graduate school, moved to Georgia in 2003. I have been teaching since 2002, and have taught grades K, 2, 3, and 4. I have been a gifted program teacher since 2014.
My husband is a math teacher at Parkview High School. We have a daughter, who was born in 2011, and a son, who was born in 2015. We also have a pet dog.
I enjoy spending time with my family, going to church, watching movies, reading, and traveling.
More about Mrs. Dartt:
- Has taught for 14 years; 8 at Arcado
- Bachelor of Science in Biblical Studies and Early Childhood Education from Cincinnati Bible College and Seminary
- Master of Education (Early Childhood Education) from Milligan College
- Educational Specialist (Teaching and Learning) from Liberty University
- Certification: Gifted Endorsement